Welcome to Putnam SCORE
The Mentoring is Free
The Advice is Priceless
Click Here to view workshops
We are here to help you navigate the world of small business ownership. Our clients represent a broad range of entrepreneurs and businesses. We work with:
- Owners of existing small businesses.
- Individuals looking to to start their own business.
- Retirees looking to stay active, focused, and enjoy additional income.
- Anyone who wants to know more about the world of small business ownership.
- Not for profit organizations.
In the past three years we have worked with over 1,200 individuals in private confidential, mentoring meetings and in group seminars and workshops. Clients and their mentors meet as many times as needed and there is never a charge for our services.
Our mission is to help our clients:
- Develop business plans to assess the reality and risks associated with their business ideas and operation.
- Successfully move forward with their plans and activity.
- Understand the world of small business operations and the criteria for success.
SCORE is an all volunteer, non-profit, resource affiliate of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) with over 300 Chapters across the United States and over 11,000 volunteers. Putnam SCORE, located in Carmel, New York, is staffed with volunteers from a variety of business backgrounds who are dedicated to assisting clients start their own business or to helping those already in business solve problems (cash flow, marketing strategies, finances, etc.) and/or achieve specific goals.
Individual private and confidential one to two hour mentoring sessions are held during the day on Monday and Thursday in Carmel, NY and on Fridays at the Yorktown Chamber of Commerce office. Other meeting times and places may be arranged.
Appointments may be made by clicking “make an appointment here” above, by calling the SCORE Office (845) 225-6030 at any time (leave a message including your name and phone numbers and a Mentor will call you back to arrange an appointment) or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCORE also offers a Cyber Counseling Service, where Mentors from across the country will answer your business questions via the Internet. This service may be accessed through the SCORE Association web site: www.score.org.
SCORE services are provided without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, and disability. Our offices are handicapped accessible.
|Putnam SCORE Chapter 678 Locations
Putnam County Government,
Yorktown Chamber of Commerce